Lingayen is the provincial capital of Pangasinan which also happened to be a historical site during World War II. This is the site where US troops came to free Luzon in January 1945. General MacArthur indeed kept his promise where he said “I shall return”.
Lingayen Tourist Spot
- Pista’y Dayat – Annual festival in Lingayen that pays tribute the fishermen.
- World War II Memorabilia Ground Site - An Open air museum located at the beachfront near the capitol that commemorate the US landing in Lingayen. War planes are also on display.
- Lingayen Beaches
- The Provincial Capitol
- Urduja House
- Sison Auditorium
- the Narciso Ramos Sports Complex and Civic Center
- The Limahong Channel
Lingayen Hotel Accomodations
Click on the search box below to book hotels in Lingayen Pangasinan. The following hotels available are;
- El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Spa
Don Martin Domingo St.
- Puerto Del Sol
Barnagay Ilog Malino
- Leisure Coast Resort
- Maison de Marlene
- Villa Victoria Bolinao
Daloi Daloi, Barangay Luciente 1
Lingayen Travel Tip
From Pasay or Cubao Terminal, catch the buses heading to Dagupan. From there, take a jeepney heading to San Fabian. The tricycles will then bring you to the town centre.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Bangkok Thailand For New Tourist
- Weirdest Restaurants in Asia
- Korean Sassy Girl Star Jeon Ji Hyun Marries Banker Choi Jun Hyuk
- North Korea Rocket Launch Failed 2012
- South Korean Guy arrested after girlfriend dies of suffocation from eating live octopus